Following several queries and some detailed planning, we are absolutely delighted to announce that St Peter’s Church Hall will be open to visitors as part of Beatle Week 2020!
Due to Covid-19, things will be different this year but visitors will still be able to take photos inside the hall and stand on the spot where John met Paul! There will be access to all the display boards and our exclusive merchandise will be available to purchase!
The Hall will be open on Saturday August 29 and Sunday August 30 from 10.30am to 2.30pm. Entry is free!
Please note that, due to current government guidelines, the following measures will be in place:
- All visitors inside the hall must wear a mask – no mask, no entry, no exceptions. While we are sympathetic to all those who are unable to wear a mask we must respectfully ask that you remain outside the Church Hall.
- Social distancing must be observed. A one-way system will be in place inside the Hall and the floor will be marked to help you maintain a 2 metre distance from any other visitors.
- The number of visitors allowed inside the Hall at any one time will be limited, and a safe queuing system will be in place outside. We promise that anyone in the queue by 2.30pm will have a chance to go inside the Hall.
- All visitors must provide contact details before going inside the Church Hall in accordance with government requirements.
- All visitors must comply with all instructions from the St Peter’s staff during your visit. This is to safeguard you as well as the staff on duty.
- We apologise but the toilets will not be open or available to the public during your visit.
- Finally, we would like to say thank you in advance to all our visitors for your patience and understanding as we work to make sure that your visit to the place where John met Paul, and the Beatles began, is as enjoyable and safe as possible!
Take care, stay safe, and we hope to see you next weekend!