Due to the overwhelming demand for our limited edition anniversary t-shirts, there will be one further opportunity to buy!
T-shirts will be made to order and payment is required in advance. The price includes postage and packing – although arrangements can also be made to collect your t-shirt from St Peter’s.
The cost of the t-shirts, including postage and packing, is as follows**:
- UK – £25.00 Adult or £20.00 Child
- Rest of world – £32.00 or £27.00 Child
** NB: If you would like to collect your t-shirt in person from St Peter’s Church, the cost will be £20 per adult t-shirt or £15 per child’s t-shirt. Please make a note stating that you will collect when placing your order, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm
- T-shirts are available in the following sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL or 2XL
- Children’s sizes are also available – (1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-11)
Please ensure that you state the size required when placing your order!
The t-shirts are Unisex in style and only available in black. However, there is a choice of colour for the design. Our idea was to link the 60th anniversary of the day that John met Paul with the 50th anniversary of the launch of Sgt Pepper. The colour print on the t-shirts has therefore been chosen to represent the colour of the Beatles’ Pepper suits as closely as possible. Although only colours that symbolised ‘John’ and ‘Paul’ were available to buy in the Church Hall for the 60th anniversary, we are going to include colours for ‘George’ and ‘Ringo’ available for the special orders.
Please ensure that you state the print colour that you require when placing your order!
- ‘John’ = yellow/green
- ‘Paul’ = blue
- ‘George’ = red/orange
- ‘Ringo’ = pink
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully before placing your order:
- Orders must be received by 5pm UK time (GMT + 1) on Monday July 31, 2017; the order will be place on Tuesday August 1, 2017
- Payment must be paid in advance via paypal to email@example.com (the paypal account is monitored by Donna Jackson on behalf of St Peter’s Church)
- T-shirts will be made to order. Production time is approximately two weeks, and then please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
- No order will be placed until August 1, 2017
- We will provide proof of postage upon request, but please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for any items lost in the post.
- Please ensure that you state the size that you require as well as the colour print in the “add a note” section on the paypal website. If you would like to email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the size/colour, please feel free to do so
- Please note that we cannot reproduce the colours from the Sgt Pepper album sleeve exactly, and that the chosen colour should be seen as a representation only.
If you have any questions, please email Donna at email@example.com BEFORE placing your order.
2 thoughts on “Anniversary T-Shirts – Last Chance to Order!”
Hi Donna , Thank you for getting back to me about the anniversary tshirts , that’s fantastic news , I would really love to order one but I don’t have a PayPal account , is there any other way that I could pay for this ?
I’m very sorry, Michelle, but the Church does not usually offer mail order on any of the souvenir items. We’re making an exception for these t-shirts only, due to the demand. I’m afraid that the only way that we can take payment is via paypal. If you don’t have an account, it’s very easy to set one up. We set up this paypal account just for these t-shirts.